7 AUGUST 2019: RUSSIAN pop sensation Emin has announced a new 2019/2020 World Tour- the most ambitious of his career- which will see him step back onto US soil.
Emin will perform in North American cities Toronto, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles in February 2020 as part of his extended Good Love World Tour. In New York, he will play the prestigious Town Hall, where Whitney Houston first made her debut. And he will also play in the UK, Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany and Israel, in addition to dates in his native Russia and Azerbaijan during the 27-date jaunt.
The singer had to pull his American dates earlier this year after he failed to receive reassurances from the Mueller Inquiry who were investigating his links to President Donald Trump. Emin was later completely exonerated in the report and says:
“This is my most ambitious tour to date. I am so looking forward to travelling across Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic and the UK. And my American tour is now bigger than we had planned. I was forced to cancel my shows there earlier this year for reasons beyond my control.
“But in a way it has been a blessing as I am now going to play even more cities and bigger venues.
“I love the US and am pleased to put everything behind me and play to the fans there. It will be a spectacular show with many surprises. I genuinely cannot wait. It will be an emotional return. “The Good Love World Tour will be massive and I hope it to be my most memorable yet.”
Born in Azerbaijan, Emin was raised in Russia before moving to the USA as a teen and discovering his love of Elvis Presley. He has sold over one million records in his homeland. This year he released his album Good Love, which featured the hit single Got Me Good. In the video, he sent up his relationship with the US President, singing alongside a Donald Trump lookalike and those of Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg and Ivanka Trump. Trump himself also starred in the clip. Emin collaborated with producer Robin Schulz on dance track Let Me Go.
In 2017, Emin, who has also worked with Chic’s Nile Rodgers, performed for an audience of 50,000 people at Palace Square in St. Petersburg, becoming only the third person to play there after Paul McCartney and Madonna. The show was filmed for a PBS TV Special and was watched by 50 million people.
EMIN WORLD TOUR:
- 12th September Berlin Urania- Germany
- 13th September Hamburg Friedrich-Ebert-Halle- Germany
- 14th September Dusseldorf Stadthalle Neuss- Germany
- 21st September Sochi Ice Cube- Russia
- 9th October Kharbarovsk Musical Theater- Russia
- 10th October Vladivostok FESCO Hall- Russia
- 11th October South Sakhalinsk City Hall- Russia
- 16th October Kemerovo State Philarmonia- Russia
- 17th October Novosibirsk Railroadman Hall- Russia
- 18th October Tomsk Philarmonia- Russia
- 19th October Krasnoyarsk Big Concert Hall- Russia
- 23rd October Tel Aviv Geikhal A Tarbut- Israel
- 6th December St. Petersburg Frederic R. Mann Auditorium- Russia
- 11th December Moscow Crocus City Hall- Russia
- 25th December Baku Heydar Aliyev Palace- Azerbaijan
- 19th February Toronto Queen Elizabeth Theatre- Canada
- 20th February New York Town Hall- USA
- 22nd February Chicago North Shore Center- USA
- 23rd February Los Angeles The Montalban Theater- USA
- 3rd March London The Troxy- UK
- 4th March Vienna Bank Austria Halle- Austria
- 5th March Prague Forum Karlin- Czech Republic
- 7th March Minsk Palace Of The Republic- Belarus
- 10th March Krasnodar Drama Theatre- Russia
- 11th March Rostov-on-Don Gorky Theatre- Russia
- 12th March Stavropol Town Hall- Russia
- 13th March Yessentuki Shalyapin Hall- Russia
Twitter: @eminofficial Facebook: Emin Music
Instagram: eminofficial YouTube: EminOfficial
New images here: https://yadi.sk/d/SYA6aWmQ-NhK4A
For more information and ticket requests please contact Dominic Mohan at Dominic Mohan Media firstname.lastname@example.org (44) 7824 428240